New tires
GS350Forum.com is the premier Lexus GS350 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New tires

New tires

Have a question--I have a 2013 GS350 with Michelin (Green X) 235-45-R18. Only have 15000 miles on them but am wanting to purchase good tires in the future. What is the best recommended for handling/noise/ all around etc..available? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

I'm a big fan of Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I currently have them on my '08 G35 (I'm on this forum because I'm considering a new GS350). Over the life of the car, I've also had Pirelli P-Zero Neros and Continental DWs. Both started off okay but began humming/howling like snow tires at about the 6,000-8,000 mile marks. The Michelins are still quiet at 20K+ miles. They have tremendous grip in the wet or dry, feel firm and solid during hard corning, and ride much more smoothly than you'd expect from such a high performance tire. They're fairly quiet with just a bit of white noise in the background. But I doubt that you'd hear it much in the Lexus. See tirerack.com for more reviews of them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in