Official 2013 Lexus GS Pricing
2013 LEXUS GS VEHICLE PRICING:
GS 350 RWD
GS 350 AWD
GS F SPORT RWD
GS F SPORT AWD
MSRP: TBA (May 2012)
2013 LEXUS GS PACKAGES PRICING:
Lexus GS 350 Premium Package:
Includes all GS 350 features plus:
- Rain-sensing wipers.
- Heated and ventilated front seats.
- Power rear sunshade.
Lexus GS 350 Luxury Package:
MSRP: $5,750* (RWD)
Includes all GS 350 Premium Package equipment plus:
- Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
- Drive Mode Select adds Sport S+ mode
- 18-inch split-nine-spoke alloy wheels with painted Silver finish and all-season tires*
- Wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Linear espresso wood interior trim
- Semi-aniline leather interior trim
- 18-way power front seats with power-adjustable four-way lumbar, side bolsters, articulating backrest, extendable lower cushions and butterfly headrests
- Lexus Memory System for front-passenger seat
- Three-zone automatic climate control and rear-seat audio controls
- Rear-door manual sunshades
- Navigation System*
- 12.3-inch high-resolution split-screen multimedia display
- Compatible mobile-phone integration
- Enhanced Bluetooth® technology*
- Lexus Enform®* with Destination Assist and eDestination. Subscription required. One-year trial subscription included
- Lexus Enform®* Application Suite* with Bing™, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable®, Pandora®, Yelp® and Facebook Places*. Subscription required. One-year trial subscription included
- NavTraffic™*, NavWeather™* and Sports and Stocks*. Subscription required. One-year trial subscription included
Cold Weather Package:
MSRP: $440* RWD / $340* AWD
- High-intensity interior heater
- Headlamp washers (standard on AWD)
- Windshield-wiper deicer
- Water-repellent front-door glass
- Mark Levinson® 17-speaker, 835-watt * all channels driven @ less than 0.1% total harmonic distortion. Premium Surround Sound Audio System * with 7.1-channel architecture, digital amplifier and GreenEdgeTM speaker technology
$1,380 MSRP *
- Pre-Collision System (PCS)* includes Driver Attention Monitor* with closed-eye detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)*
-Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning *
- Lexus Night View System *
- Blind Spot Monitor System *
- Heads-up Display
- Intuitive Parking Assist
- Lexus Dynamic Handling system including Dynamic Rear Steering
(GS 350 F SPORT RWD)
GS 450H Luxury Package:
MSRP: Price Coming Soon
Includes all GS 350 with Premium Package equipment plus:
- LED headlamps
- Matte bamboo-trimmed steering wheel
2013 LEXUS GS ACCESSORIES PRICING:
Whether you're looking for distinctive style, enhanced capability or added peace of mind, our line of genuine Lexus accessories offers something for every model and every budget. Designed and tested exclusively by our engineers for a precise fit and finish, they offer 100% Lexus quality along with a comprehensive, nationwide warranty.*
All-weather floor mats
Brave the elements with dry feet and dry carpet. Tough, durable all-weather floor mats *, with a hexagon pattern design and distinctive Lexus and model logos, help protect the vehicle's original factory carpet. Three ribbed perimeter channels help contain moisture, grease, dirt, sand and other debris. Constructed from rubber/vinyl material that resists wear, fading and cracking, these durable yet lightweight mats feature a skid-resistant backing and sturdy retention hooks that anchor them to the vehicle's floor. Inserting the hooks into the holes integrated within the mats helps hold them securely in place.
See dealer for accessory price
Keep your trunk looking like new. Specifically designed to help protect the carpeting in your trunk from premature wear and soiling, the plush carpet trunk mat also provides an extra measure of cushioning for your cargo. The mat is shaped precisely to fit your trunk space and is easily removed for cleaning.
First aid kit
Be prepared for life's little emergencies with the Lexus-branded first aid kit. Supplies include a first aid and CPR guide, bandages, insect-sting relief pads, tweezers, a seatbelt cutter and an emergency blanket. The kit's soft case fits into the rear storage area.
See dealer for accessory price
Glass breakage sensor
Wrap your Lexus in a force field of security. The Lexus glass breakage sensor (GBS) helps deter theft, courtesy of a highly sensitive microphone that can actually "hear" the sound of breaking glass. In the event that breaking glass is detected by the GBS, your vehicle's factory-installed theft-deterrent system will immediately activate. The GBS is designed to ignore other noises, helping to prevent "false alarms."
MSRP: $205* Available Spring 2012
Paint protection film
Face the road with confidence. Help protect your vehicle's front-end from sand, stones, insects and other road debris with Genuine Lexus paint protection film.* Designed to cover the hood, front bumper, fenders and side mirror housings, paint protection film helps maintain both peace of mind and vehicle resale value.
As shown on the 2012 IS.
MSRP: $429* Available Spring 2012
Rear bumper appliqué
Load and unload with peace of mind. The rear bumper appliqué helps keep your Lexus looking like new. Made from a durable, UV-resistant, non-yellowing 8-mil clear polyurethane protection film that meets Lexus' rigid engineering standards, the appliqué helps protect the bumper from minor scratches, gouges and marring. Stain-, chemical- and fuel-resistant, the rear bumper appliqué is finished with an integrated, pearl-coated Lexus logo that enhances the vehicle's appearance.
MSRP: $76* Available Spring 2012
Remote engine starter
Just when you thought your Lexus couldn't get any more comfortable. The Lexus remote engine starter * allows you to start the engine before entering your vehicle and activate your pre-set air conditioner, heater, windshield defogger, and the heated and ventilated front seats (if so equipped).
MSRP: $429* Available Spring 2012
Lexus wheel locks help safeguard not only your wheels and tires, but also your vehicle. The wheel locks are constructed of precision-weighted, machined and hardened steel with triple-nickel plating, followed by a layer of chrome to ensure an enduring shine. They are also height-matched and weight-balanced to Lexus specifications and can be easily installed within minutes. Simply replace one lug nut per wheel to secure all your wheels. Only your unique key can interface with your wheel locks.
F SPORT Accessories * are designed to enhance the performance and appearance of GS 350 models. These racing-inspired components help provide more power, agility and a sportier appearance. Available exclusively through participating Lexus dealers, F SPORT products have been developed without compromise. For more detailed information, see your Lexus dealer or visit lexus.com/performance.
19-in Full-Face Forged Alloy Wheels
(GS-350 RWD Only) Add a bold and athletic edge with 19-inch F SPORT full-face forged-aluminum alloy wheels * clad in a Liquid Silver high-gloss finish. The lightweight forged-aluminum alloy helps reduce unsprung weight, while the ultrastrong, hub-centric design limits vibration and reduces weight even further. They require spline-drive lug nuts, which are included in the available Wheel Installation Kit.
MSRP: $2,196* Available Late Summer 2012
F sport lowering springs. Interesting. Had no idea they would offer that as an option... Im guessing the regular 350 shocks can handle them?
The F Sport rims look really nice.
As expensive as the luxury package may be. It is a necessity if you are getting a GS350.
Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
For the Canadian, here's an article on 2013 GS Canadian pricing:
2013 Lexus GS: pricing will start at $51,900
Lexus today introduced Canadian guests to the next generation 2013 GS 350 RWD and GS 350 AWD performance luxury sedans plus the 2013 GS 450 hybrid performance luxury sedan – three models that herald a new design direction and new passion for performance at Lexus.
Inspired by the Lexus LFA supercar, the 2013 GS strikes an aggressive, confident stance, perfectly aligned with its exhilarating high-performance driving dynamics. Engineered for responsive power and superior handling, the new GS also delivers sophisticated refinement, leading edge innovation and advanced technology that establishes the future for performance luxury sedans. The 2013 GS is available in rear wheel and all-wheel drive GS 350 models with a 306 horsepower 3.5L V6 – as well as the GS 450 hybrid, which delivers a peak 338 horsepower plus best-in-class fuel efficiency at just 6.4 L / 100 KM (city/highway combined) – and all three models establish new pricing benchmarks to stand apart from the competition.
What’s New for 2013
- All new exterior design injects an aggressive yet clean design direction into the Lexus brand, from a unique spindle grille to sharp lines and curves. Highlights include new alloy wheels and LED daytime running lights.
- All new interior design is finely-honed and human-centric, featuring all-white ambient LED lighting and leather instrument panel, plus additional cabin room for five occupants, and extra cargo capacity;
- A new passion for performance and handling delivers the perfect balance of spirited dynamics and driving pleasure, with drive mode select, available adaptive variable suspension, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, the 2nd generation Lexus Remote Touch controller, an available next generation 17-speaker Mark Levinson audio system, and more;
- An impressive list of innovations, refine comfort, safety and convenience to new, segment leading levels, including the industry’s first available 12.3” navigation display, a new Smart Key design, three-zone climate control with occupant detection, power-adjustable front seats, and more;
- A full list of safety systems including a class-leading 10 standard airbags, six Lexus active safety technologies, and more;
- GS 450h delivers environmental sophistication, advanced hybrid performance and best-in-class fuel efficiency;
- New options packages include F-Sport components and advanced technology for upgraded performance and luxury, including the Lexus Pre-Collision System, Blind Spot Monitoring, Driver Monitoring with closed eye detection, Nightview, Heads-up Display, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, voice activated navigation, and more.
“Since taking the wraps off the new GS last year, we have been eagerly anticipating introducing this next-generation performance luxury sedan to our guests – and now that day is here,” said Larry Hutchinson, Senior Executive Director of Lexus in Canada. “With its sharp and emotional spindle grille – the new face of Lexus - the next generation GS represents new design, new performance, and new passion at Lexus. It delivers the progressive luxury and innovation that today’s drivers demand, plus all the luxury, comfort and intuitive technology that Canadian guests have come to expect from Lexus.”
Pricing and availability
The 2013 Lexus GS will be on sale this February, with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price starting at $51,900 for the GS 350 RWD, $54,900 for the GS 350 AWD, and $64,650 for the GS 450h.
I'm interested to see how the packages work with the F sport awd. I think if I were to choose I'd just go all out and get the AWD F Sport. Just makes more sense to me. The top trim F sport should already come with the luxury package and tech package though.
How to turn those efforts which can awwful without ad
Originally Posted by import_nation
Tags for this Thread