Supercharged 2013 Lexus GS 350 F SPORT
October 29, 2012. Lexus will introduced a supercharged GS 350 F SPORT at the SEMA Motor Show.
The car comes with a full WALD International body and some performance mods like a big brake system, coilover suspension and a set of 20” Vossen CV7 wheels with Yokohama S.Drive tires.
GS 350 F Sport is powered by a 3.5 liter V6 delivering 306HP (228 kW) and 375Nm (277 lb-ft) of torque. However, the tuned version will be minimum 400HP and around 500Nm of torque.
- Apexi CG SPL Custom Supercharger kit
- Apexi Smart Accel Throttle Controller
- PTS Joe Z Series True Dual Header-Back Exhaust System
WALD International Aero Package
- Front Lip Spoiler
- Side Skirt Set
- Rear Lip Spoiler
- Trunk Spoiler
- Roof Spoiler
- RSR Super i Coilover System
- Front 20×9.0
- Rear 20×10.5
- Brembo High Performance GT Brake kit
minimum 400HP and around 500Nm of torque.
Are there any videos of this thing?
Tags for this Thread