Greetings Lexus Enthusiasts
GS350Forum.com is the premier Lexus GS350 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Greetings Lexus Enthusiasts

Hello everyone,

I've owned quiet a few upper end vehicles and this 14 gs350f will mark my first (maby last idk) japtrap that isnt a racecar. Criteria for this car purchase was very specific and to my amazement it was the only car on the market that met every one for under 90grand, otherwise I would have ended up in a loaded 750i. Only thing it lacks is the status and pussy magnatism which has never done anything for me in the past anyways.
    -brand new w warranty so everything is somebody else's problem
    -ventilated seats
    -stylish
    -aux input for ipod the pandora app is a bonus since that's the only thing I use for music
    -30mph highway capable as I will be doing lots of trips between my homes
    -Quiet & comfortable
    -red interior
    -relatively in expensive
    -something I can smoke 100 cigars in and not worry about $10k nappa leather
    -dont every have to worry about it, park it next to the walmart kart return, anyone drive it etc ZERO stress above ALL ELSE

Not going to mess with it at all for a change. Taking delivery on monday then going straight to my guy for tint (5 back, 15 doors, 35 windshield) and id like to get wheel spacers and then she is ready for service.

Hopefully this community has some classy gents and isnt filled with children like most forums these days.

Looking forward to 20-40k comfortable & relaxing miles,
    TYC
    Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 02-02-2014 at 12:03 AM.
    Youtube.com/TheYoungConnoisseur

2. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in