How to get a Commercial Trucking License?
GS350Forum.com is the premier Lexus GS350 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

How to get a Commercial Trucking License?

Hi,
    I wish to share something which I have read recently. It was actually helpful for me. I was interested in taking a truck license. But, I had a lot of doubts regarding the same. I thought, it won't be easy for me to handle these kind of things and I was not aware of the first step to start with.

The first step is to obtain a copy of your state or province’s commercial driver’s license (CDL) manual which is available online at driving centre website. Then, we have to decide the vehicle we want to drive. Then, we need to get a learner's permit and the last step is to get the license.

The details are available in the website of a heavy equipment financing company in USA. Hope it would be helpful for you. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

Thank for sharing the info buddy. I will share with my network. So that if someone is looking to buy commercial trucking license then he can visit the website and contact them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in