White 2013 GS350 F Sport
GS350Forum.com is the premier Lexus GS350 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

White 2013 GS350 F Sport

Hello to all I bought the GS and I'm quite happy i did. I got the White F Sport. There's nothing I don't like about the car; it's sporty front end to it's mean looking rear. It came with the Cabernet Interior which i think looks great with the aluminum trim. This is my first Lexus, my previous car was a Pontiac G6 Convertible which was also Pearl White. Hope to learn many things here. - Frank

2. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteF View Post
    Hello to all I bought the GS and I'm quite happy i did. I got the White F Sport. There's nothing I don't like about the car; it's sporty front end to it's mean looking rear. It came with the Cabernet Interior which i think looks great with the aluminum trim. This is my first Lexus, my previous car was a Pontiac G6 Convertible which was also Pearl White. Hope to learn many things here. - Frank
    From a G6 to this is a huge difference, i got into one of these bad boys at the auto show and i spent 30 mins just inspecting every bit of interior which was very flawless, and all the neat little feature they packed into the car. Lexus spent a ton of time on the interior and its amazing everything works so well and the front of the car looks so stunning and just aggressive!

Also welcome !

Welcome to the board. You should post up some pics so we can scrutinize and appreciate :P

5. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

White F Sport.... AWESOME choice. I love how the GS looks in white. You'll love this GS far more than your G6, it's a Lexus on steroids! Tons of info on this forum, feel free to ask any questions you have about it here.

Got any pic's of your GS?

Yeah post a picture, I have not seen a white GS F sport on the lot yet. I have seen riviera red, obsidian, liquid platinum and the one I bought (in neb grey pearl)
    Last edited by Raiders81; 05-28-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Ill post some pictures as soon as i get home. This car is amazing. The technology it brings is very stunning compared to the dull interior of the G6. I bought this car without even seeing it. I knew white would look awesome. Plus, all my cars have been white. Thanks to all for the welcomes.

Welcome! Id like to some pics of your white gs f sport as well!

Yeah were still waiting for photos! haha

sanaeerumey
    Ill post some pictures as soon as i get home. This car is amazing. The technology it brings is very stunning compared to the dull interior of the G6. I bought this car without even seeing it click here for real before and after results. I knew white would look awesome. Plus, all my cars have been white. Thanks to all for the welcomes.
    That was really easy to have a platform like this which you can relay on F sports too cheers

12. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in