What brand of oil would you use for your GS350?
GS350Forum.com is the premier Lexus GS350 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

What brand of oil would you use for your GS350?

Everyone has their preferred brand of oil. So I wanted to find out what is your favorite brand or what brand would you use and possibly why you chose that brand?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

Motul all ths way for me, their oil i found was Superior than everyone else's... plus ive been running it for a while! and it works best!

ive always used mobil 1. whether its conventional or synthetic. i always stick to mobil 1. never had a problem with before so no reason why i should change.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

I have been using Castrol ever since I started doing my own oil changes. Never read a bad review about them and its worked really well for me so far. I try and get the German made Castrol as its a much better grade than the North American made Castrol.

I used to use Royal Purple but I heard bad things about them plus it caused a knock in my engine. Now I use Castrol too.

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!

I have a 98 GS300 with 268K miles on it. It still purrs great and I take it on all the long trips. Ive always used either Valvoline 100% Synthetic or Mobil 1. And either K&N or Purolator Oil filters. I also change the oil every 50K miles (yes, you rad correct), but do the filters at every 5-7K.

People call me crazy...but then again 99% of them dont drive a car with 268K miles on 1000+ road trips either.

my $0.02 :-)
    2013 Pearl White GS350...98 GS300 w/268K miles and still going!!!

I have a 98 GS300 with 268K miles on it. It still purrs great and I take it on all the long trips. Ive always used either Valvoline 100% Synthetic or Mobil 1. And either K&N or Purolator Oil filters. I also change the oil every 50K miles (yes, read 50K correct), but do the filters at every 5-7K.

People call me crazy...but then again 99% of them dont drive a car with 268K miles on 1000+ road trips either.

my $0.02 :-)
    2013 Pearl White GS350...98 GS300 w/268K miles and still going!!!

What brand does Lexus put in? Going to pick up my first GS 350 in early Feb. It will be a CPO.

Mobil 1, 0-20.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in