2013 Wheel/Tire Size - Will it fit?
GS350Forum.com is the premier Lexus GS350 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Chicago Nick\r\n \r\n
\r\n Chicago Nick is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Junior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n 2013 Wheel/Tire Size - Will it fit?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi All. This is my first post on the forum. Thanks in advance for the help. I have the opportunity to pick up a set of wheels/tires for a good deal and I\'m wondering if I will run into fitment issues. I have a 2013 AWD.
\r\n
\r\nWheel size = 20x10 w/ 40 offset
\r\nTire size = 255/35/20
\r\n
\r\nIf they wont fit, can I add a spacer to make them fit? Any negatives with that?\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[79017] = "79017,79017"; pn[0] = ",79017"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[13409] = "Chicago Nick"; // -->

Threaded View

2013 Wheel/Tire Size - Will it fit?

Hi All. This is my first post on the forum. Thanks in advance for the help. I have the opportunity to pick up a set of wheels/tires for a good deal and I'm wondering if I will run into fitment issues. I have a 2013 AWD.

Wheel size = 20x10 w/ 40 offset
    Tire size = 255/35/20

If they wont fit, can I add a spacer to make them fit? Any negatives with that?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus GS350 Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in